On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 3:58 PM, David Laakso
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd appreciate any comments and suggestions on this 6 page comprehensive
>  layout for an industrial site. The marketing target is the IE browsers.
>  Mac/IE5.2 gets it right.
>
>  /Known Issue:/ 147.69 second download on a 56K modem (the images will be
>  optimized in the production version).

Here's a little bit of feedback.

 * I think it's nice to show so many photos, but more supporting text is needed.
 * Also, with so many photos on the pages, shouldn't there be some in
the rather large
banner?
 * Even if you're making the page 968px wide, the banner might be made
to look ok even with an 800px width, or not?
 * The 3px double bottom-border for the headings doesn't work for me.

See you

Stephan

--
Stephan Wehner