I have been pulling my hair out trying to get this layout to work using
DIV tags.   With all the bugs, and hacks that I have been reading
through in a ton of pages, I can't seem to get the recipe right.

The layout that I am looking for is this:

Logo Here

(Fixed Height & Width)

Title Area 1  (Fixed Height & Width)

Title Area 2 (Fixed Height & 100% Width)

Top Navigation (Fixed Height & 100% Width)

Content Area (100% Height & 100% Width)

Left Navigation

(Fixed Height & Width)

Repeating Background Image

(100% Height & Fixed Width)

Footer (Fixed Height - Always at bottom of page)

Notes:

Title area 2 is also a repeating background that should autosize to the
window width.

Below left navigation is filler that should autosize up until the
footer.

Footer should be at bottom of page....always.

Can anyone help??