I have been pulling my hair out trying to get this layout to work using
DIV tags.   With all the bugs, and hacks that I have been reading
through in a ton of pages, I can't seem to get the recipe right.

The layout that I am looking for is this:

==
|--------------------------------------------------------------|
| Height  |  Top Navigation (fixed H & 100%W)
|
| & Width
|--------------------------------------------------------------|
|---------| Content Area  (100%H & 100%W)

|  Left   |

|  Nav    |

|         |

|  Fixed  |

|  width  |

|  & 100% |

|  Height |

|         |

|---------|

| Repeat  |

| Bkgrnd  |

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-|
| Footer (Fixed height & always at bottom of page)

==

Notes:
        Logo and header are not same height (this is where issues start)

      Title area 2 is also a repeating background that should autosize
to the window width.

      The left navigation background image repeats but only the last 46
pixels of the image, not the whole image.   I have tried separating the
image into two DIV sections, the non-repeating and the repeating
background.

      Footer should be at bottom of page....always.

Can anyone help??

P.S.  Sorry for the repost, I forgot the message needed to be text only.
Hope the format comes out right.