Hi all,

I'm back to the list that taught me all I know today. I used to read this list
every day 4 or 5 years ago and learned a lot. Now I'm back and I need a little
help.

A client of mine asked for a menu which has subnavs that appear when you roll
over the main nav. Well, I have this all created and finished, in
Firefox/Safari/any other decent browser, but IE6 is really giving me a hard
time. The subnavs do not appear at all in ie6. I kind of see why not but I
still can't get it working. The sprite main navs all have widths on them of
150px. IE6 is passing that width on somehow to the subnav li elements. I have
tried redeclaring the subnavs to have a width of auto but that isn't working. I
tried playing with the floats and display: inlines and blocks but am getting
nowhere.

I also know it's not a sfHover/jQuery/Superfish javascript bug as liek i said
if you change the width from 150px to say 50px you'll see the subnavs but not
in the right place.

I also realize IE7 is a little mangled with the sub menus but for the most part
is working ok.

Any help and I would greatly appreciate it so much, thanks in advance,
David

Testpage set up here:
http://rossinteractive.com/projects/testnav/

CSS here: