  From: Elli Vizcaino
  To: CSS Discuss
  Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 9:31 PM
  Subject: [css-d] Site Check Please: IE 6 / CSS Zen Garden Project

  Hello,

  I was given the CSS Zen Garden project as a design
  test and I have something up on my server that I'm
  working on:
  http://e7flux.com/csszengarden/chaoticspring.html

  I've checked across IE6, 7, & 8, FF Windows & Mac and
  Safari Mac. They all seem fine except in IE6. The last
  time I checked via www.browsershots.org the layout was
  completely broken and looks like this in IE6:
  http://e7flux.com/csszengarden/ie6.png - Is this the
  haslayout bug? Haven't been able to get a screenshot
  from  browershot.org in over an hour. Can someone
  check and tell me if it's still broken and if so, how
  can I fix it?

  TIA,
  Elli