Thanks for your feedback but I'm gonna have to
probably remove it altogether. I actually placed it in
there thinking I had a haslayout bug but, it turns out
it was a file call to a .htc file to handle
transparency in IE6 - something I wasn't supposed to
do being that the challenge is not to touch the HTML,
so placing conditional comments in the head of the
document would constitute as such. I've taken my CSS
down for now, what's up there now is David Shea's
original. I'll keep working on it.

Funny thing about this project is that I thought I
would enjoy it but, I discovered I didn't like having
to work with an HTML structure that I feel could be
more flexible.

Again thanks!

Elli