Hi all.

I'm looking for a way to delay the action of a 'hover' detection for a photo
gallery. What I want to do is to move the mouse pointer across a block of
thumbnails and then have an 'auto-enlargement' appear over the entire block,
ONLY after the pointer has been stationary for 500mS or so. Then when the
pointer is moved away from the enlargement, the thumbnail block should revert
to its former state.

I've put a rough example at:

http://www.webbwize.co.uk/Test_Area/AllSaints/scripts/gallery.html

which is far from satisfactory and contains no real positioning for the
'enlargement'. I don't necessarily want to 'fix' the current code, but to find
a way of navigating to the center thumbnails without triggering the hover
state, which in any case at present is too unstable.

Ideas welcome.

Regards,

Alan.

www.theatreorgans.co.uk
www.virtualtheatreorgans.com
Admin: ConnArtistes, UKShopsmiths, 2nd Touch & A-P groups
Shopsmith 520 + bits
Flatulus Antiquitus