Then Holly Bergevin wrote:
> Just for the record, in a "native installation" of IE6, the above
example works fine.

A bit late on this one, but it works fine in my IE6 Standalone on XP Pro
(using multipleIE while running a full install of IE7).

FWIW, I've always found you can rely on the information Georg provides
to be accurate and well tested. That isn't to say he can't be wrong from
time to time, as we are all only human.

Mark