Hi Ingo,

That does seem to have quelled the issue, many thanks. FWIW, I applied
display:inline-block to the innerwrapper to trigger hasLayout, and in my
specific case it appears to work. I then created the following rule in
case other browsers had difficulties with it: html > body #innerwrapper
{ display: block; }

Many thanks Ingo!

C.