Hi

If you look here:

http://www.patrickjames.me.uk/test.html

you'll see a web-page which is not very exciting :)

However I put it together to illustrate a problem I'm having.

In Internet Explorer 6 when the mouse cursor hovers over the anchor
elements they turn red, as they should, but  Link 002, Link 003 and
Link 004 'bunch up' against the box above in the list.

They are kept apart by a 5 pixel margin applied to the anchor element.
It looks like on hover the element being hovered over 'absorbs' the
margin above.

I can't work out a remedy and so I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

Patrick