Philippe,

Why didn't I think of that :) Thank you. However is there anyway I could get
the hyperlink to fill the entire
LI element once it's been floated? I would like for my mouseover effect to be
applied when you are over the
entire menu item and not only the text itself.About the fixed height, you are
right it would be better to apply a min-height then I guess.

.Andreas