Christopher wrote:
> Alright, I got a style on the {body} so far so good, may I ask of any
>  of you to check out the page at www.walkfar.ca/main2.html and tell
> me your resolution and how it looks I'd like to hear from low
> resolutions to high HIGH resolutions :-)

You can check what it looks like on various "resolutions" at your end,
by zooming the entire page up and down. Opera (and Fx3) can help you
with this, and you only have to calculate real-size of browser-window
vs. zoom factor.

See screen-shots:
1: <http://www.gunlaug.no/tos/alien/cw/sc-0.png>
...real-size zoomed 400% will pretty roughly equal 300x200.
2: <http://www.gunlaug.no/tos/alien/cw/sc-1.png>
...real-size at default (100%) is around 3800x1000.
3: <http://www.gunlaug.no/tos/alien/cw/sc-2.png>
...real-size zoomed 50% will pretty roughly equal 7600x2000.

FYI: my resolution is 96dpi on a 3840x1024 sized screen-area - 3
screens, and I obviously use Opera 9.5 with some extra toolbars that
take up space.

regards
        Georg
--