Christopher wrote:
> David Laakso wrote:
>> Christopher wrote:
>>> When you resize the browser on this page
>>> http://www.walkfar.ca/test/productionsite13.html you'll see the BiG
>>> blue bar now when you resize the browser window
>>> you'll notice that the BiG blue bar does not touch the right hand
>>> side of the browser window, is this expected or is there a work around?
>>>

>> Who cares?
>>
>> Sooner or later you'll have to modify your behavior, accept the
>> suggestions that have been made, and physically change stuff
>> accordingly. Otherwise, most folks with a brain, will simply stop
>> replying to your non-nonsensical repeated requests.
>>
>> Your current assembly of images assembled with over-coded,
>> meaningless, confused CSS, with text layered on top of images, will
>> simply turn into an explosion in a liquor store in the hands of
>> "real" users.
>>
>> Keep it simple, if not open, honest, direct, and specific, and valid.
>> No images are needed to accomplish what you got. Save the images to
>> display your digital animations or whatever it is you intend to show.
>>
>> Cursory checked in IE/6, IE/7, Mac FF/3.0.1, and Mac Opera, Mac
>> Safari, and Camino,
>> <http://www.chelseacreekstudio.com/ca/cssd/chris.html>
>>
>> As ever,
>> Quasimodo
>>

> I am almost at the point I need to be. I will get it right, many here
> have been very helpful as I already have mentioned this.

Many people have been helpful. That was my point. If you think you are
at the point you need to be then you may have neglected to view your
page in IE/6 and IE/7. And at +2 font-scaling in FF/2+, Safari, and Camino.

Beyond helpful, actually -- Quasi, you actually made a page template for him
that's completely valid and tested on several browsers?! I don't even think
Christopher even noticed the link.