Hey folks,

For a while now, most of my projects have been authentication-required
deals, making it difficult to have anyone view/review them. I'm now
working on the final stages of a website which isn't protected from
public view and thought I'd check to see if anybody sees any problems.

It's only the template as I'll be layering in the various modules over
the next few days, but here's the basic template:

http://www.researchstevemccurry.com/

The links won't take you anywhere, but the tabs in the upper right will
slide panels into view.

If anybody has a second to take a look, I'm particularly interested in
Mac rendering, since it's one of the systems I don't have here in my office.

Thanks! ALL feedback is welcome.
Bill

--
/**