2008/8/16 Bill Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> David Laakso wrote:
>> Hmm.
>> Unlike the last time I looked when I got a blank page, today it loads in
>> IE/7 and loads broken in IE/6. As with the last time I looked, it's
>> still a blank page in every browser I have on this end in Mac OS X 10.4.11.

thanks for pointing that out, I already wondered about your question.
I have no Mac, and the client doesn't want to support Mac either, so I
didn't check that, but as I did now via browsercom, there's something
weird going on. I suspect it to have something to do with my way of
requests). I disabled that now for the testsite, and pages should
appear now in Mac as well.

> Blank pages here as well, except on IE on my Windows box.
>
> Blank:
> Firefox 3.0.1 - Ubuntu Hardy
that's weird, as I'm developing on that, shows up all the time...

> Opera 9.51 - Ubuntu Hardy
> Opera 9.51 - Windows XP/SP3
have to look at that later.

> Firefox 3.0.1 - Windows XP/SP3
I've checked that as well, worked on my machine.

> It looks like /all/ of your content is being generated through
> Javascript, which may be the not insignificant root of the problem.
as mentioned before, all I tried to do was loading all the js-files as
one through a php-script. Apart from that, for the sitemap I only use
jquery and biggerlink (http://www.ollicle.com/eg/jquery/biggerlink/)
to make all the li's clickable. The content is just plain HTML.

> Hope it helps.
yes thanks for telling me, means I have to double-check the JS-loading
mechanism again. Now I have fixed my first problem and got another one
to chew on ;-)

cheers
rainer