I read a bit of that section but I haven't gotten anywhere with it. I put
together a sample of the site I'm working on, you can see the problem here:

http://aaziz.org/test.html

I simply want "Section B" to clear the image. I'm starting to think I might
have to use absolute positioning? Thanks for the help.

Anthony Aziz
http://blog.aaziz.org