--- On Wed, 8/20/08, Anthony Aziz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I read a bit of that section but I haven't gotten
> anywhere with it. I put
> together a sample of the site I'm working on, you can
> see the problem here:
>
> http://aaziz.org/test.html
>
> I simply want "Section B" to clear the image.
> I'm starting to think I might
> have to use absolute positioning? Thanks for the help.

Hopefully, you won't need to resort to absolute positioning. Gunlaug's
suggestion leads to /something/ along the lines of:

float the main container: #content { float: left; }
remove its right margin: #content { margin: 10px 0pt 10px 10px; }
adjust width accordingly: #content { width: 400px; }

There's a bit of extra tweaking to achieve exactly what you require, but that's
the basic concept.

- Bobby