Links to page and CSS in question:

http://www.springfieldmo.gov/newSite/perfectFluid2col.html
http://www.springfieldmo.gov/newSite/perfectStyle.css

The #round div has a couple margin issues in IE6 that I'm trying to
improve, but can't seem to get it to move at all.
The right hand margin should have a bit more space between it and the
edge of the tan background (view in a better browser to see), and the
left edge needs to move left a few pixels to line up the shadow (view
in better browser).

I can't seem to get #round to move at all in IE6. I'm attempting a " *
html" method, but #round refuses to move.  I've tried applying rules
to other divs without success, but can't see what I'm missing.

The page's HTML has one missing alt tag at the moment which causes
validation error and the CSS doesn't validate due to the expression on
#page-wrap. I'd actually love to know if there is a way to do this
page WITH valid CSS.  So I'm all ears on that one too.

Thanks to any and all who can help open my eyes.

Chris A.