Erik Harris wrote:
> I'm in the process of slowly migrating my static website to a
> CMS-based site, and have begun working in earnest on the theme.
>
> Right now, I'm stuck on a drop shadow issue.  You can see it at:
> http://www.kungfu-silat.com/wp/

You have floating content, which has to be contained for the drop
shadows to work as intended.

The addition of...

#page_br { overflow: hidden; /* for all browsers */}
* html #page_br {overflow: visible; height: 1%; /* for IE6 and older */}

...will "contain floats" alright in your case, and make IE and other
browsers agree on how tall that and the other relevant elements should
be for that drop shadow to show up where it is supposed to.

regards
        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no