On 10/1/2008 7:45 PM, David Laakso wrote:
> Erik Harris wrote:
>> Yes, but not specifically on the <body> element.  I actually just
>> asked a question troubleshooting this very application.  You can see
>> the fixed (thanks to Georg) version on my work-in-progress site at
>> http://www.kungfu-silat.com/wp/

> Drop shadow? For those among us who are (nearly blind) or terribly
> naive, exactly where is the drop shadow?

On the example above?  It's "behind" the nearly-white main content box.
  The drop shadow is the dark red outline that appears only below and to
the left of the box, against the red background.  It's fairly subtle,
extending down only 6 pixels and left only 7 pixels, but I did it that
way to match the logo that'll go on the top of the front page when I'm
done (the same logo that's on the active site, at the same URL minus the
"/wp/").

It's implemented in the DIV elements with ids page_l (left), page_b
(bottom), page_tl (top-left), page_bl (bottom-left), and page_br
(bottom-right).  I'd think that a similar implementation would serve
Hedley's purposes.
--

Erik Harris                                http://www.eHarrisHome.com
-        AIM: KngFuJoe - Yahoo IM: kungfujoe7 - ICQ: 2610172        -