David:

>> Yes, but not specifically on the <body> element.  I actually just
>> asked a question troubleshooting this very application.  You can see
>> the fixed (thanks to Georg) version on my work-in-progress site at
>> http://www.kungfu-silat.com/wp/
> Drop shadow? For those among us who are (nearly blind) or terribly
> naive, exactly where is the drop shadow?

Left and bottom.  Convention usually has it that the light source is
coming over the left shoulder, so conventionally, the shadow is on the
right and bottom.    In the example at
<http://www.yaml.de/fileadmin/examples/04_layouts_styling/3col_gfxborder.html>
, the 'shadow' is on all four sides, really making a sort of bas-relief
effect.

Regards,
Hedley

--

Hedley Finger

28 Regent Street   Camberwell VIC 3124   Australia
Tel. +61 3 9809 1229   Fax. (call phone first)
Mob. (cell) +61 412 461 558
Email. "Hedley Finger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>