Hi All,

At http://bc4hkids.com/events/ I have defined h2 and h3 under the
turqbox div. The two headers are identical in every way except for
margins. But, they don't render the same. Type in h2 is larger than
in h3. And, the padding renders differently in each.

Does anyone spot why this may be happening?

Incidentally, I wrote a while back asking if someone could see why my
character codes won't work in many of the pages on this site. I can't
code an exclamation mark or a parenthesis because the individual
characters of my code show up & # 38 ; instead of the symbol I want
them to reveal. I'm wondering if there's a declaration in my css that
I unwittingly evoked which is causing this odd behaviour. Or
something.

As always, thanks for tips and assistance.
Kimi

--
This email sent by
Kimi Wei