--- On Fri, 10/17/08, Gunlaug Sørtun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Info: <http://www.brunildo.org/test/IEAbackima.html>

I know that page, and under "WORKAROUNDS" it does list the following:

"Update September 2006 - Thanks to Dan Popa, a javascript workaround using an
undocumented parameter in a Microsoft proprietary function is available, at
least for IE6 SP1 (and newer.) Check this same page with the js fix applied."

I applied the JS fix (as described in my original post) but that didn't seem to
work.... (the JS file IS being called, I'd say??). Or were you referring to
another specific part of that page?

Server configuration is not possible, by the way.

mS