OK, so I redid the menus using the code  Bob pointed me at and they
are working better and look promising for IE6. I'm still having some
issues that I can't quite track down.

The new page is here: http://www.atlas-inspection.com/newsite/newnavtest.html
And the css for the menus is here:
http://www.atlas-inspection.com/newsite/test1.css

In FF, in the vertical menu, the third level isn't working at all and
the widths of the second level are a little screwy with the text
running over the right edge.

In IE6, on the horizontal menu, when you hover, the block widens
enough to pop the last item to the next line. I can't track down
what's doing that.

In the vertical menu, the third level also isn't working, the heights
of the items change on hover and the widths aren't working the same as
in FF.

But I feel I'm making progress!

Any help on these issues is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jody