Hi, Bob,

I'm going to copy to the group, since you've already been SUCH a huge
help and I hate to impose.

I've got the text aligned-right, but as you say, it needs a little
padding on the right so that the characters are not on the border.
Normally this is pretty easy to do. You experiment with adjusting
padding and li widths and do a little math and with some trial and
error, it all works out. I've tried everything I can think of in this
and I can't create any space to the right of the text in the menu at
any level. Nor can I figure out why the hover is 2-3 pixels wider than
the main block on the right of the flyout levels. I've made dozens of
changes and nothing I've tried moves the text on both normal and hover
states without also throwing off the width of the menu and the white
border at the bottom of each item.

The site is here: http://www.atlas-inspection.com/newsite/
The css is here: http://www.atlas-inspection.com/newsite/styles.css

Once again, thank you Bob. You were a life-saver on this.

Jody