Hi all,
I would like to insert a box with a tile in the middle the top border,
like the default for the <legend> of a <fieldset>. See
http://www.biblio.polito.it/boxtitle.html.
I've tried different approaches and it's been quite easy for FF3, Opera
9.60, Safari 3.1.2, Google Chrome and K-Meleon 1.5. But none of my
attempts is OK for IE7. I've not tried to any of the previous versions,
just for laziness and because I don't have them installed on my pc.
I know it would be easier if I used <fieldset> with <legend>, but I
would rather not use it, since there are no fields to be grouped in that
box, just text (or some other boxes with text).

Why IE is almost always the only browser behaving
differently??????????????? angry

Emanuele