Greetz everyone,

So I have this H1 tag and I have a little graphic sprite I want to
negatively position to the left of the H1 but when I do, the sprite
gets cut off at the box border of the H1.  Is there a way around that
so I can negatively position the sprite without it getting cut off?

Here's what I have (spaces added for emailing purposes)--

< h1 class="mountain" >Front-Porch Living Is Alive and Well in the South< /h1 >

CSS--

h1 {
        font: 1.4em Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif;
}

.mountain {
        color: #9b422d;
        background: url(images/h1-mountain-arrow.png) -15px 0px no-repeat;
}

All help appreciated!

Marty Martin