liketo findoutwhy wrote:

> This is the one:
> > From Ben Bacarisse
> >
> > How about: http://www.bsb.me.uk/testing/quotes.html (re-size window to
> > test the wrapping).
Groovy...

... however, that method has a problem and I noticed a similar one when
tinkering with your examples. Have you seen what happens to the height
of the last line when the quote wraps? Shrink the window so you have two
lines of text. Then shrink it even further so you have 3 or 4. If the
right quote  absolutely *has* to sit next to the end of the text (and I
really don't know why - is this a management decision or your personal
preference?) then I imagine this will be a problem for you - but maybe
not. it certainly would be for me.

At any rate, it appears to be caused by having your image quotes inline
as opposed to using background images, which I personally find to be the
preferred option in cases where the image is purely decorative.

HTH
Mark