Good afternoon Philippe,

It was foretold that on 01/11/2008 @ 11:04:04 GMT+0900 (which was
00:04:04 where I live) Philippe Wittenbergh would write:

<snipped a bit>

> when you scale down the font-size, you bump into the min-
> width set on #container (width set in em, it will scale up/down with
> font-resizing, but at one point the width will be smaller than the min-
> width)
> But the gallery will continue to scale down, that is the width will
> become smaller than the that of the column.

I  see  ...  The  whole  layout  depends  on  the  fact  that i wanted
everything scale nicely with font-setting but keep the logo centred at
all  times  (i.e.  not scale). So the min-width (in px) is set to the width of
the logo (in ems). It's like you say... at one point it _will_ break.
As far as i could tell when bumping up the font-size it's doing all
right, just when scaling down the font-size it will break.

--
Best regards,
 Luc

Using the best e-mail client: The Bat! version 4.0.18 with Windows XP
(build 2600), version 5.1 Service Pack 2 and using the best browser:
Opera.

"A prune is a plum with experience."