Hello,

Problem:

1)      How can I change the align of the UL list to the right ?

2)      After that, how can I add a right margin to it so that the lists
stays away from the right screen border?

Inside a container div with this properties:

#container {

width:933px;

margin:0px auto 0px auto;

overflow:hidden;

}

I have this code to start making a navigation menu:

.mainlinks#navigation {

width:933px;

margin:0px auto 0px auto;

height:50px;

background-color:#FF9933;

}

. mainlinks#navigation ul{

margin: 0;

padding-left: 0;

float: left;

font-weight: bold;

width: 100%;

}

* html . mainlinks#navigation ul{ /*IE only rule. Delete extra
margin-bottom*/

margin-bottom: 0;

}

. mainlinks#navigation ul li{

display: inline;

}

. mainlinks#navigation ul li a{

float: left; /*If I change this value to right I get the itens align on the
right side BUT the items orders are wrong.!*/

color: gray;

font-weight: bold;

padding: 2px 6px 4px 6px;

text-decoration: none;

}

.mainlinks#navigation ul li a:hover{

color: black;

background-color: #F3F3F3;

border-bottom: 4px solid black;

padding-bottom: 0;

}

I'm stuck here. I have tried text-align:right; on the #navigation BUT,
nothing happens. I've also tried (desperately) making text-align:right; on
all the # but nothing! :(

Help! Plz. :(