Gunlaug Sørtun Wrote:
"When you don't declare font-size and/or line-height, all browsers will use
their own default values."

I see... so it's default BUT we have to give him same values so he can't
"default by himself". And since there isn't any update list of what
properties the browsers use differently by default and what properties they
don't use differently by default, it's a good practice to declare all by
ourselves. - Please tell me this is correct (or don't) :)

Gunlaug Sørtun Wrote:
"Actual font-size is always 1em of itself - and also 100% of itself if that
makes it any clearer, and that "reflection" doesn't change no matter what
the font-size actually is. A pixel on the other hand is a fixed-size "design
pixel" no matter what, and has no relation whatsoever to font-size."

So when we choose em instead of pixel we are saying to the browser, please
adapt the font-size according to 1em or 100%.
What exactly is 1 em or 100%? It could be the exact value of the font-size,
depending on the font we are using. This way we avoid pixel rounding values,
because we know that 100% will always be the max-height of a letter for
example? Is that it?

Thanks a lot, and thanks for the link. I will follow that to.

Kind regards,
Márcio