Hello I would appreciate a review of the following page as I am having a
hard time getting a handle on how to ensure all of my content is in the
right place in Internet Explorer 7 and 6. I am trying to leave 5 out and IE
8 looks okay, I believe this is a fairly simple design and perhaps I may
have overcomplicated it so that I can either start fresh or have a clearer
indication of what to do and not do next time.
Please ignore ( or if you have suggestions on a better approach) the
slideshow being blank or the duplicate music player..

www.cocomomi.com/index8.html

Thank you in advance
Suz