I'm not too sure what is causing that problem in MSIE... but this is the code...

<!-- mcontent done -->
<!--footer-->

<FRYNGE> here is where the spacing is taken place in the page in MSIE 7,  Just
before the home and talk to us - hope this helps

title="Global Fusion Productions">Home</a>  //  <a href="mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]" title="contact us"> Talk to Us</a>
 <!-- <a href="productsofgf.html" title="Products of Global Fusion Coming
Soon">Products</a> | <a href="fusiontv" title="Global Fusion
TV">globalfusiontv</a> | <a href="contact.html" title="Pin-Pin Huang Su
Contact">Contact</a> -->

Kelly Sigethy - Frynge.com
Web Design - Hosting - Advertising
http://www.frynge.com
1-403-251-9486 (Calgary)
1-866-331-9684 (Toll Free - Canada and the USA)
+44 (0)8717 206 505 (United Kingdom)