Good evening list,

David Hucklesby wrote:

>> I'm not seeing this behavior in IE 6 nor IE 7 this end (Win xp).
>> Did you fix it, or are you using a different version of IE ?

Me myself and i wrote in reply

> You don't see it? Strange, haven't fixed it. Using Win xp IE6.0.2900.
> IE7 is a stand alone version.

> Font-size at largest and resizing the browser window and you don't
> get the drop? Hmmm .... well, if it's only at my end,"there's
> something rotten in the state of my system" :-)

Well, i've gotten some reports from users that have the same
experience... so am i really loosing it?

Could i have some more checks please with IE ... just to be sure ...
it really puzzles me

--
Best regards,
 Luc

Using the best e-mail client: The Bat! version 4.0.18 with Windows XP
(build 2600), version 5.1 Service Pack 2 and using the best browser:
Opera.

"When an Australian buys a new boomerang, how does he throw the old
one away?" - Zap - Italian comedian