Hi Suze,
I hate to throw a wrench into the works but have you checked this page
in Safari 3.03 or Firefox 3 on the Mac? It looks kind of odd to me,
there are 3 empty blocks in the middle of the page and the radios are
stacked on top of each other under the footer. In Safari the "play
all" button is on top of  "the" in "Welcome to the World of Global
Fusion Productions Inc." I can send you screenshots if you like.
What is it supposed to look like?
Tracey