11/13/2008

I'd appreciate a check of these four pages,
http://www.fatpawdesign.com/CedarLakeInn/CLIbanquet.html,
http://www.fatpawdesign.com/CedarLakeInn/CLIbanquetmenu.html,
http://www.fatpawdesign.com/CedarLakeInn/CLIbanquetpolicies.html,
http://www.fatpawdesign.com/CedarLakeInn/CLIbanquetphotogallery.html.

CSS here, http://www.fatpawdesign.com/CedarLakeInn/CLIresetcss.css,
http://www.fatpawdesign.com/CedarLakeInn/CLIpagecss.css,
http://www.fatpawdesign.com/CedarLakeInn/CLIgallerycss.css.

If the site is going to break, it will do it on one of these pages (which
actually work on my Win2K/IE6 box at work). Anticipating the intuitively
obvious for those who dig through the site, the *drinks menu* page is not
active. FWIW, the photo gallery was modelled (stolen) from Cedarholm's
Bulletproof Web Design. TIA, and my apologies to the character entity elves.

Peter
www.fatpawdesign.com
developing in: WinXP/SP2 + FF3.0.3 at 1024x768 and 1280x1024
checking in: IE8.0beta/O9.61/Av11.6/Cr0.2/Orca1.1
In God we trust, all else bring data...