Peter Hyde-Smith wrote:
> 11/13/2008
>
> I'd appreciate a check of these four pages,
> http://www.fatpawdesign.com/CedarLakeInn/CLIbanquetmenu.html,
> http://www.fatpawdesign.com/CedarLakeInn/CLIbanquetpolicies.html,
> http://www.fatpawdesign.com/CedarLakeInn/CLIbanquetphotogallery.html.
>

> Peter

On all four pages in XP IE/7 and IE/6 there is a sliver of white showing
in the top border.

Aside:
A text block on top of an image (that becomes unrecognizable because of
it) and that is less deep than the text-block is sometimes "pulled-off"
in high end, and avant-garde, print media circles.  I don't think it's
quite appropriate for your clients site (it just creates the illusion
the page is broken, even though it is not).

--

A thin red line and a salmon-color ampersand forthcoming.
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/