Seona Bellamy wrote:
> I've spent about an hour Googling this one, and I'm getting lots of
> conflicting answers. I also can't get any of them to work, so I don't
> know if they're wrong or if I'm just messing something up.
>
> So can someone give me a definitive answer on whether you can start a
> repeating background away from the edge of its container? What I want
> is, for example, an image that repeats along the y-axis to start 50px
> from the top of its container and repeat all the way down from that
> point on.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Seona.

No.  Not as stated. But anything is possible. Given you are willing to
state it, and do it,  differently.  Two containers perhaps? One 50px
less wide than the other. The narrow container carries the image. Or
does it?

--

A thin red line and a salmon-color ampersand forthcoming.

http://chelseacreekstudio.com/