MEM wrote:

> http://www.cantinho.org/etic/modulo4/layout5.html
>
> http://www.cantinho.org/etic/modulo4/css/layout5.css
>

> We cannot just give a bigger width to the container and also a bigger with
> to footer right?
>
> For doing this, do we have to take the footer out of the container, or we
> can achieve this by letting the footer inside the container?
>

> Thanks again,
> Márcio

I have more questions than answers.

Guess if the name of the game is to learn we could try it both ways and
if neither works write to ask why (I'd opt for taking it out of the same
wrapper the two columns are, or should be, in) ?

In the meantime:  do we want to feed primary content first in the source
order of the document?;  do we want to deliver primary content at user
default?; do we want to make it easy for the users of the world's most
popular browsers to scale the fonts?; do we want to ditch the "rivers?"

--

A thin red line and a salmon-color ampersand forthcoming.

http://chelseacreekstudio.com/