I did ask this question over at the PVII forum, but I haven't heard back, so
I thought I'd ask in here.

http://www.waterfrontvenuesnewcastle.com.au/new/

I'm just having my first ever run at using TreeMenu Magic (I've used many of

the other products) and I have one issue.

The first 5 items all have sub-menus. In Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari
for Windows, the spacing between all 7 top level menu items is the same (as
it should be). In IE7, the first 4 have a larger gap underneath. I have no
idea why and I'm assuming since IE7 wasn't even thought of when this was
designed that there was a tweak out there to fix it. I looked on the website

but couldn't find it.

I would also like to know where in the css I change the line height so all
the top level menu items have a larger space between them. (I know how to
set line height - line-height: 200%; I just don't know where in the css it
should go.

Thanks
Joanne