hi,

for gaps in between, i noticed that all with sub levels has big gap
try removing all line-height and font-size settings and see if it
would remove uneven gaps.

#p7TMnav div --> for top level
#p7TMnav div div --> for sub level

when you set top level div, it would also set sub level
so be sure to set sub level preferred line height

consider using lists instead of divs for menus.

good luck.
virgil
http://www.jampmark.com