Hi guys,

I'm not new to the list exactly, only under this eMail address, my
previous one was suspended by gmail  for unknown and unexplained
reasons.

Anyway I'm trying to rewrite one of my web sites and I'm having some
problems getting one of the div's to behave in IE and Firefox the way
I want it to. In Safari it looks great but in the other two it flies
all over the place.
The experimental web site is http://bsaroundtable.org/NextGeneration/index.php
, the div in question is named 'nextRT' it is the one that contains
the information at the top (in the banner section) that tells when the
next meeting will be. This web site is far from complete but this div
is driving me nuts and I can't get my thoughts out of it long enough
to work on the rest of the site. All I want the div to do is center
itself nicely under the "Roundtable.org" words in green above it. Look
at the page in Safari that is what I want.

Can someone please advise me on how to make it behave in Firefox and
IE like it does in Safari?

Thanks in advance.