I would recommend you put the left hand text in it's own DIV.

  HTML:

specializes in the design and manufacture of products for monitoring and
controlling...</p></div>

  Then float:left on that div. You may also want to try it with and without the
clear:both as this can sometimes help or break floats!

  ~Mx (:

  On Feb 5, 2009 12:40pm, Del Wegener <d...@delweg.com> wrote:
  > Good Morning;
  >
  > The site giving me trouble is:
  >
  > http://www.edi-cp.com/homepage2009_sandbox/edi-index.shtml
  >

  > In FF and others it looks exactly like I and my client want, but in IE 5, 6,
  >
  > 7 one of the floats does not behave.
  >
  > The BAD BOX should float right, beneath the Menu box, and text should appear
  >
  > to the left of the BAD BOX.
  >
  > What kind of fix do I need ?  Thanks.
  >

  > Del

  Now on my computer the box floats to the right but the text is pushed far
down on the page.  If I put the text is a div floated left then the text will
not flow around/under the BAD BOX.

  Del