I have an example of a table defined with a height to one of the cells
and I would like some text to be aligned to the right and bottom of that
cell.

Here is the example:
http://www6.netrition.com/anchor_bottom.html
I would like the blue text "lower right" to be anchored to the bottom
and right of its surrounding table cell.

Obviously, there is no additional information in the above html that
would produce what I want, but that's the base of the simple example I
am using.

I tried applying a style of position:absolute;bottom:2px;right:2px in
this example:
http://www6.netrition.com/anchor_bottom_position_absolute.html
but you can see the blue text gets anchored to the lower bottom corner
of the browser not the table cell.

How can I anchor that text to the lower right corner of its cell?

Thank you.

--
Jim Albert