Morning Christopher

You wrote;

>I have two questions, first off how many people here sometimes use there
>own style sheet ? Also could you have your style sheet so that
> no matter what it could not be overwritten but without adding a series of
> !important everywhere in the style sheet?

First, like DL, I don't use a user style sheet.

Maybe I'm not understanding your questions but why would you want to
override a users style sheet?  They have it set up for a reason and it's not
so that a web coder can impose their idea of the user experience on them.

Your site, any site, should be usable to a visitor with images, css. scripts
or any other whistle and bell turned off on the users end.

The end users preferences will always prevail.

Keep it super simple. Content is king.  Anything else is icing on the cake.

Regards

Jim Nannery
www.nannery.net/wordpress