Kim Brooks Wei wrote:

> My h1 doesn't appear inline as I want it to in the page's first paragraph.

I think that you want h1 { display: run-in; } - but when I last looked,
only Safari and Opera supported it. I imagine you have tried display:
inline? FWIW I bailed and used h1 { float: left; width: whatever; } -
nasty. I know.

> Side navigation is giving me a bit of trouble. The content type
> scrolls up and down, but I want the navigation to stay in place in
> one spot on the page ...

Use { position: fixed; } for that. IE 6 does not support position:
fixed, so you may want to look at emulating it:

  <http://www.gunlaug.no/contents/wd_additions_17.html>

> Solutions accepted with gratitude.

Can you post a link?

Cordially,