I have this basic code, with these basic styles.  (sorry can't link the actual
example, because it's a log-in only site.)

<formfield>
  <legend>Is the sky blue?</legend>
</formfield>

formfield {
  border: none;
  padding: 0;
  margin: 0;
}

legend {
  padding: 0;
}

If you plug this basic example into a browser, you'll see that the legend text
has a different baseline than the label text (like it's superscripted or
something).

I'm trying to get the legend text to drop down to the same baseline as the
label text.  But I have no idea how.  Firebug isn't giving me any clues as to
the default style that makes it hang out up there anyway.  So I'm not sure what
to set.  Does anyone have any experience with this?

---Tim Climis
Computer Coordinator
International Services