Okay, let's stop discussing quoting policy now.  Anyone who care
to may review <http://css-discuss.org/policies.html>, which I think
is relatively clear on what is expected here.
    If anyone wants to debate such things as quoting policy offlist,
feel free to get in touch with me.  If enough of you feel the urge,
maybe I'll set up a mailing list to carry the debate... which I
suspect would quickly end up in deliciously meta-philosophical
territory.
    But here on css-d, let's stick to practical uses of CSS and
helping people who are having trouble using CSS in one way or
another.  Thank you.

--
Eric A. Meyer (http://meyerweb.com/eric/), List Chaperone
"CSS is much too interesting and elegant to be not taken seriously."