Brian Hazelton wrote:
> I have been told by a couple people this is off topic, I am not sure how
> and to avoid angering eric any more I would like to get a clarification
> as to how it is off topic and would like to apologize to everyone if it
> is indeed off topic. Thanks

I would opine that this is perfectly acceptable for this list as your
question relates to whether or not to use CSS in a particular case.
While it's not exactly a 'how-to' question, it certainly relates to CSS
Best Practice.

Furthermore, as list moderators go, I've always found Eric to be very
rational and compassionate in his moderation of this list. I doubt his
reaction would be anything akin to anger regarding your question.

That being said, I think you'll also find Kathy's suggestion to check in
on webdesign-l useful for answers to this question.

--
<!--
  ! Bill Brown <macnim...@gmail.com>