-----Original Message-----
From: David Laakso [mailto:da...@chelseacreekstudio.com]
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 7:53 PM
To: Jenni Beard
Cc: 'Climis, Tim'; css-d@lists.css-discuss.org
Subject: Re: [css-d] hover nav bg?

Jenni Beard wrote:
> I've got this working perfectly now.  The only problem I'm
> still having is with IE7 (and I've yet to test IE6 since I need to fire up
> an ancient computer to do that)--the arrowhead still is cut off in IE7.
Any
> thoughts on that??
>
> Otherwise, all I need to do now is to get the arrowhead looking decent,
and
> then build my content repeating bottom.
>

> Jenni

Have you uploaded the changes to your host/server? What is the uri of
this site in which this is working perfectly now: in which you still
have a problem in IE/7; and, have not tested in IE/6.0?

--------
Yes--Same url as previously mentioned:
http://fossilbyte.com/1/template.html

the nav looks exactly as it should (except for the edges of the graphic) in
all except for IE